I can't believe this can be done!!!!I have a picture of me and my husband that needs some adjustment in the location!!!Will you be able to adjust the picture??Plz let me know asap as I in an urgent need of your help...Jen
Oh Sure!Plz mail me your picture!
Okay, I have just mailed you with the picture!Plz reply me in that mail and send me all the details including your fees for this job!Thanks.
© 2011 Test PsdShopping Design by RaInY
3 comments:
I can't believe this can be done!!!!
I have a picture of me and my husband that needs some adjustment in the location!!!
Will you be able to adjust the picture??
Plz let me know asap as I in an urgent need of your help...
Jen
Oh Sure!
Plz mail me your picture!
Okay, I have just mailed you with the picture!
Plz reply me in that mail and send me all the details including your fees for this job!
Thanks.
Post a Comment